What your chiropractor in Austin wants you to know
If you suffer from back problems, you already know how it can impact your life. You may think you will never play golf or tennis again. You may be wondering if you will be able to work at your job. You don’t have to live your life in uncertainty! It’s time to get some help from your chiropractor. Dr. Zeke Harkleroad at Bee Caves Chiropractic & Scoliosis Center in Austin, TX, wants to introduce you to a very effective treatment for back pain. It’s called spinal decompression.
Dr. Zeke uses a unique form of spinal decompression called the Kennedy Spinal Decompression Technique. This technique is state-of-the-art and only 3% of chiropractors in the United States are trained to use this technique.
Two factors that many back problems share are poor spinal muscle control or damaged discs. Spinal decompression can help both issues through the use of traction equipment which stretches and relaxes your back and hips. When you choose the Kennedy Spinal Decompression System, you can count on:
- A gentle and comfortable treatment
- Non-invasive, non-surgical therapy
- A safe, economical treatment
- Treatment focused directly on problem areas including discs and muscles
There are some easy tips you can follow to help prevent back pain in the future. Remember to:
- Practice correct posture; don’t slouch
- Move around frequently; avoid long periods in the same position
- Wear supportive shoes, not high heels or worn-out shoes
- Always wear appropriate footgear if you are playing a sport
- Avoid carrying heavy objects like purses
- Sleep on a medium-firm mattress that supports your body
- Incorporate Foundation Training into your daily routine to engage the posterior spinal chain muscles
- Eat a healthy diet and maintain a healthy weight
The Kennedy Spinal Decompression Technique is just one of the effective treatments available for back pain at Dr. Zeke’s office. For a complete list of available treatments, please visit the services page on the website at http://www.doczeke.com/services.html
You don’t have to live with back pain. It’s time to talk with an expert and call Dr. Zeke at Bee Caves Chiropractic & Scoliosis Center in Austin, TX. He can help you relax your back, so call today!